Thursday, April 15, 2010

A major award

Check it out, I'm now a famous photographer!

http://www.schmap.com/portland/sights_zoos/p=90862/i=90862_150.jpg

See the teeny little picture of a lion in the upper right hand corner?  Yes you can, put your reading glasses on and squint a little harder.  See it now?  That's MY picture.  Yes, that's right, Schmap (whom everybody knows, they're practically the next Google Maps) discovered it on Flickr and chose it as one of the elite 3,402 shots of the Oregon Zoo to display on their website.  There is no monetary compensation involved, but obviously this major exposure will open all sorts of doors for me on my quest to get somebody to pay me for pressing the shutter button.

I'm on my way, people.

1 comment:

  1. woo-hoo! now you can start your career as a travel writer and photographer...do you want a sidekick???

    ReplyDelete