Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bollé!

Dear Bollé,

I had a wonderful time visiting you and your parents this weekend.  Damn, yer cute.  The last time I saw you was a year ago and you were such a different person then.  Not really a person yet...just a wee baby.  Now you're a little girl!  Not to mention one of the sweetest little girls I've ever met.  C'mon, blowing me kisses was just TOO MUCH.  And when you put your hat and that giant glove on all by yourself?  A back handspring wouldn't have impressed me more than that.

But Bollé, if you want to make your dear Aunti Dew happy for the rest of her life you will let your mom videotape you twirling around and around while your eyes are wide open, staring in the opposite direction. That was the funniest thing I may have ever seen.

 
 You and Uncle Michael, chillin'

 Giving Dada a kiss goodnight

Nobody stands a chance against that smile

Mama & Dada took us to a great park today too.  I stopped by my own parents' house on the way home and enjoyed a lively debate between them as to whether or not I was at "Two Lights" park.  There were indeed two lighthouses, and the park my Dad remembers was in Cape Elizabeth, but that wasn't quite enough to convince him I was in the same place...likely because I didn't take an exact picture of what's in his head.

 

  

  

  

You insisted on walking at the park, even when the wind really started blowing and we thought you might be carried out to sea with it.  The cold didn't bother you a bit...you were just walking and enjoying the sheer forward motion.  
I can't wait to see what you can do the next time I see you. 

Love,
Aunti Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment