Monday, February 15, 2010

A fabulous audience

Today I showed off my FULL SET of photo's to my SO's family, and they were so kind to me.  My nearly-sister-in-law and her SO have this big, beauuuutiful TV with LED backlighting and LCD and I think little gnomes that run around and touch up all the colors with their magic wands during each refresh.  So they let me show off the pics on that, and they were such troopers, they oohed and aahed for the whole thing.  Even my SO, who was flat out not going to look at 1,000 ish photos when I first returned stuck around for the whole thing and seemed genuinely interested.

Also, there was some Wiiing around here.  While I was upstairs working I heard things got so intense downstairs during a hot game of bowling that someone (whose identity will be protected pending the litigation) may have shot her control out of her hands on what should have been a strike.  Well, it was a strike, right into the side of the TV.  Miraculously, it mainly hit the side of the TV and didn't break the screen.

It was a really fun day & evening...and don't worry, remote thrower...what happens in Connecticut stays in Connecticut.  And also on the internet.

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't there a woman who accidentally killed her dog with her Wii remote a couple years back?

    Did I just make that up? I totally just made that up, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't make it up!

    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172284

    ReplyDelete
  3. recently, michael set up a way to see photos on our television. they looked so bright and colorful. i would also sit thru your massive photo collection sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing?? Likewise, I'd sit through yours, if you'd put them on Flickr! Do you have them anywhere on the internet besides FB?

    ReplyDelete